April 29 is the anniversary of the Lee Elia rant. Obviously, we can't post that tirade in its entirety because it's rather profane. So, you'll have to settle for this.
'85 percent of the world is working, the other 15 percent come here'
TrackBack URL: http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/7383