BY MIKE CETERA
A late roundup of recent Statehouse action -- highlights from the legislative weeks that were or how we learned to love a rotten budget:
* Lawmakers tried, but failed to take FOID cards away from people who had guns stolen at least twice but didn't report the theft in a timely manner.
* Exceptional condemnation powers given to Champaign. When will this terrible government intrusion affect you?
* Failing to pay at a toll bridge is bad -- or is it?
* State can still ask potential employees if they've been convicted of non-violent crimes
* State fails to regulate where and when red-light cameras can be installed
* DuPage County politicians lobby for fewer signatures to get on the ballot
* No bail for people accused of making terrorist threats. Does this include school children?
* Oh yeah, the state passed a budget.
How did your lawmakers vote on these issues? Read all about it after the jump. Find previous votes here.