Thought I would share some photos, courtesy of EA, of a tricked-out PC that pays homage to Battlefield 3.
Modder Brian Carter created this Battlefield 3 mod. It also can be seen in action on YouTube.
The PC features a beverage cooler, sniper fan grill, spinning chain gun and more.
Don't you wish you had this rig on your desktop?
In other news:
- Sweden-based MuchDifferent reports is set a world record with its game Man vs. Machine when 999 players battled lag-free in the biggest first-person shooter ever made. The server and network technology were provided by PikkoServer.
- Valve announced that its Steam application for iOS and Android devices now is available to gamers around the world. With the app, gamers can connect with friends, view screenshots and more. The app is free.
- The Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition will be available April 17, CD Projekt Red announced. There will be two different retail versions. Meanwhile, owners of the PC game will be able to download any new content found in the 360 version.
- Capcom confirmed that Dragon's Dogma, an open world action title, will be available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 22. Retail versions of the game will include a redeemable token for a Resident Evil 6 demo. The demo will be available later this summer.
- An open beta has launched for RiotZone from Mail.Ru Games. RiotZone is a tactical MMO which players will battle to control war-torn Merania.
- Dead Block (screenshot below), a zombie defense game from Digital Reality and Candygun Games, is available for the PC through a variety of online sites.