The first expansion for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning has been released.
The DLC, titled The Legend of Dead Kel, offers intrigue, danger and dark magic on the island of Gallows End, according to EA, Big Huge Games and 38 Studios.
If Legend (see screeshots) is anything like Amalur, it should be well worth checking out by fans of action RPGs.
The DLC pack is available through Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, Origin and Steam.
In other news:
- Speaking of DLC, Activision released Modern Warfare 3 Collection Content No. 1, an expansion pack that had been exclusively offered to Call of Duty Elite Premium members. It includes Special Ops missions "Black Ice" and "Negotiator," and four new multiplayer maps.
- Can't get enough of AMC's The Walking Dead, which just wrapped up its latest TV season? Telltale Games announced that the first trailer for its upcoming The Walking Dead game is available on the official website. The game will arrive starting in April in five monthly episodes at about $5 a pop, or at a discount for pre-ordering the entire season.
- Armored Core V now is available for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, Namco Bandai Games America announced. The game will feature 10-player multiplayer battles and more than 500 parts with which to customize their war machines.
- Capcom announced the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is available now for the Xbox 360 and PS3. It will be available for the PC come May 18.
- A release date for Confrontation (which was featured here earlier) has been announced by Cyanide and Focus Home Interactive. Look for the PC game on April 5.