All good things must come to an end ...
So we have reached the end of Celebraton IV. What have we learned? In no particular order:
* The Webers stink at Kessel Run. We lasted for two hours before we gave up, at the Padawan level (which is the lowest) no less, and found, at the end, that we had gotten the first clue wrong anyway. This was not for the faint of heart. It would have taken us far longer than 12 parsecs to complete it.
* There is no exact release date for "5-25-77," made by Lake County resident Patrick Johnson. They are hoping for sometime in the fall is the closest I could get to an answer.
* "Star Wars" is forever! WOO!
* Carrie Fisher still knows all the words to the Hologram speech she gave in the first movie. Think of something you have to memorize 30 years ago and tell me if you still know it.
* I will never get over the sight of a person dressed up as a Stormtrooper. It makes me smile Every. Single. Time.
* There are several characters that my kids are very familiar with that I have never even heard of. They are not all from the Expanded Universe of video games and books.
* Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) are very nice guys who love spending time with the fans.
Well, that's all.
May the force by with you.